THERE ARE PROBABLY good things to be said about most of the practices out there, but we’re confident that we’re one of the special ones.
The core of our team have been together for 20 years. We appreciate working together and are always happy to pitch in and help each other. We have fun treating our patients and include them in our family.
- Jodi is our moral leader and the doctor’s BEST friend! She is always laughing it up and conversing with the patients and staff.
- Holly is our glue, she is the one that holds us together by her ability to organize and keep the ball in between the lines.
- Steph is our Practice builder in that she takes ownership of our patient base and maintains the patients’ oral health. The patients love her and her positive attitude keeps the patients coming back.
- Dana is the doctor’s right-hand person…left hand too! She takes pride in performing all the skills handed to her without a hitch. We run smooth on the treatment side because of Dana’s constant drive for perfection.
- Gabe is Gabe; larger than life and young with eyes on the future…maybe to be a dentist. Very quick to learn and very much team oriented. Gabe is a leader and we enjoy his presence.
- Kasten is the newest addition to our team and also the youngest. At 16-years-old, she works in the office running the social media and blog posts for our website.
Dr. Hollingsworth has many great qualities about him that make him a wonderful asset to this single-building practice he started years ago. Doctor has a Masters in Academy of General Dentistry and is always bettering his skills by taking new classes to treat patients in new ways. Dr. Hollingsworth is also very good at making everyone feel comfortable in the chair, even when they’re having some intense work done. He knows many patients, young and old, by name, which can help ease the anxiety when you walk in for any sort of appointment.
In addition to being dedicated to his practice, Doctor has a strong love for baseball that is well proved by the decor seen around the office. Patients can walk in the door and see tickets from All-Star and World Series games hanging on the walls, photos stadiums and players from many different teams and keepsakes from his children and grandchildren of the great memories his love for the sport has created.
As much pride as we take in our facility and the great people working in it, what really makes us special is our wonderful patients!
Schedule your next appointment with us soon! We’d love to see you!
The content on this blog is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of qualified health providers with questions you may have regarding medical conditions