Did you know that there are products in your oral health care repertoire that can actually strengthen your tooth enamel? Are you aware of the benefits of eating sweets and treats for the purpose of a better smile? Although many people are well aware of the dangers of numerous snacks and how they can destroy your tooth enamel, few fail... read more »
The time is now to implement a well-balanced cavity prevention plan to ensure your smile remains safe from the dangers of dental erosion and cavities. It is important to ensure the optimum health of your tooth enamel so that it is not breached by cavities, which can lead to further damage to your teeth, including infections and tooth loss. Make sure... read more »
Some may remember the fluoride rinse program required every week or month in grades kindergarten through 12th grade. Instructions would be read by the teacher or another supervisor and followed promptly. There are other ways of administration including foods, beverages, and dietary supplements. Fluoride is a large preventative measure in making teeth more resistant to tooth decay, tooth enamel stronger,... read more »
At our dental practice, Dr. Michael Hollingsworth and our team want our patients in St. Joseph, Missouri to have excellent oral health and learn the best ways to protect and maintain your smile health. Today, we want to share the importance of fluoride when it comes to protecting your pearly whites. Why Fluoride? Because dental caries (cavities) are the most... read more »
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It’s National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?
- A Dental Crown Can Beautifully Restore Your Tooth
- What Happens When I Forget to Floss?
- Enjoy Mother’s Day with a Healthy Smile
- Spring Into Summer With a Confident Smile