Flossing your teeth has many substantial benefits that can help keep your oral health in tip-top shape. In fact, flossing may be a critical step in cleaning deep along the gum line or between your teeth in places that your toothbrush has difficulty reaching. Cavities and gum disease is a severe threat to your smile, which is why flossing is... read more »
In order to provide your smile the care it needs, you always need to implement effective treatment plans to not only protect your smile but also to help limit accidents that can arise. Oral appliances in the form of mouth guards are highly effective for protecting your teeth in the case that blunt trauma or other similar accidents arise. Information... read more »
Life for a teen can be difficult because they're being pulled in all directions. In addition, their hormones are flaring up and they may find themselves being emotional over every little thing. This can be especially difficult in the treatment of their oral health. Due to the risks of peer pressure and other issues that arise, teens can often find... read more »
The time is now to implement a well-balanced cavity prevention plan to ensure your smile remains safe from the dangers of dental erosion and cavities. It is important to ensure the optimum health of your tooth enamel so that it is not breached by cavities, which can lead to further damage to your teeth, including infections and tooth loss. Make sure... read more »
When assessing your oral health, do you ever take into consideration your smile’s risk for dental damage? Even if you have never suffered from an oral accident or injury, severe damage to teeth and gums can be present through numerous lifestyle choices you are involved in. Thus, it is important to establish a checklist to determine if there are... read more »
Never be afraid to improve your oral health by eradicating risk factors that can heavily damage your teeth and gums. Risks can occur in numerous ways, including from the products you keep using and lifestyle routines you follow. Thus, it is important to always exercise caution with your daily routines and make the necessary changes to keep your smile... read more »
In many cases, cosmetic dentistry is used to improve your smile by restoring broken or discolored teeth. This includes treatments such as dental bonding, dental crowns, teeth whitening treatments, and dental veneers. However, how helpful is a tooth restoration if you are missing teeth to begin with? In this situation, there are procedures to replace your missing or lost teeth... read more »
Do you know how important flossing is for your teeth? If not, then we have news for you! Flossing is a key part of good oral health. That is why, our team here at Dr. Michael Hollingsworth in St. Joseph, Missouri, is happy to assist you in any way we can. To start, let's cover the basic information on flossing.... read more »
Are you in need of water flosser therapy? A water flosser is an interdental device that is manufactured to supplement your oral health care treatment using an alternative oral health care treatment method of cleaning between teeth. Water flossers work by using a unique device that can spray beams of water at teeth, rather than a thread to floss between... read more »
Have you ever wanted to improve your smile since you have lost a tooth or two? Achieve the full smile you desire with dental implants. If you do not replace missing teeth, the spaces left behind can harbor harmful bacteria and the gums can loosen, causing other teeth to move and slip out of alignment. When you have lost or... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!