Flossing your teeth has many substantial benefits that can help keep your oral health in tip-top shape. In fact, flossing may be a critical step in cleaning deep along the gum line or between your teeth in places that your toothbrush has difficulty reaching. Cavities and gum disease is a severe threat to your smile, which is why flossing is... read more »
Life for a teen can be difficult because they're being pulled in all directions. In addition, their hormones are flaring up and they may find themselves being emotional over every little thing. This can be especially difficult in the treatment of their oral health. Due to the risks of peer pressure and other issues that arise, teens can often find... read more »
In many cases, cosmetic dentistry is used to improve your smile by restoring broken or discolored teeth. This includes treatments such as dental bonding, dental crowns, teeth whitening treatments, and dental veneers. However, how helpful is a tooth restoration if you are missing teeth to begin with? In this situation, there are procedures to replace your missing or lost teeth... read more »
Have you ever wanted to improve your smile since you have lost a tooth or two? Achieve the full smile you desire with dental implants. If you do not replace missing teeth, the spaces left behind can harbor harmful bacteria and the gums can loosen, causing other teeth to move and slip out of alignment. When you have lost or... read more »
As you may know, it is highly recommended that athletes wear mouthguards during high-contact sports. Other sports may seem like you won't need a mouthguard—but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t wear one. As you know, mouthguards protect your smile and teeth, and as a general rule, should be worn during intense physical activity. There are different types of mouthguard... read more »
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It’s National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?
- A Dental Crown Can Beautifully Restore Your Tooth
- What Happens When I Forget to Floss?
- Enjoy Mother’s Day with a Healthy Smile
- Spring Into Summer With a Confident Smile
- The Scoop on Cavities and How to Prevent Them
- National Children's Dental Health Month is Here!
- Start off the New Year With a Whiter Smile!
- Gift Yourself and Your Loved Ones With a Healthier Smile
- The Difference Between Full and Partial Dentures
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month & Dental Hygiene Month
- Dental Implant Placement Basics as a Step-by-Step Process