Flossing your teeth has many substantial benefits that can help keep your oral health in tip-top shape. In fact, flossing may be a critical step in cleaning deep along the gum line or between your teeth in places that your toothbrush has difficulty reaching. Cavities and gum disease is a severe threat to your smile, which is why flossing is... read more »
The time is now to implement a well-balanced cavity prevention plan to ensure your smile remains safe from the dangers of dental erosion and cavities. It is important to ensure the optimum health of your tooth enamel so that it is not breached by cavities, which can lead to further damage to your teeth, including infections and tooth loss. Make sure... read more »
Do you know how important flossing is for your teeth? If not, then we have news for you! Flossing is a key part of good oral health. That is why, our team here at Dr. Michael Hollingsworth in St. Joseph, Missouri, is happy to assist you in any way we can. To start, let's cover the basic information on flossing.... read more »
Have you ever wanted to improve your smile since you have lost a tooth or two? Achieve the full smile you desire with dental implants. If you do not replace missing teeth, the spaces left behind can harbor harmful bacteria and the gums can loosen, causing other teeth to move and slip out of alignment. When you have lost or... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard