With many individuals, there's often no greater feeling in the world than having a complete set of teeth. If you have ever lost a tooth, you can understand how it can disrupt your entire smile. Not only can it be visually unappealing, but it can lead to several other oral health risks, including causing your jaw to sink in and... read more »
To put it lightly, wearing false teeth can be a bit of an adjustment. Some patients have found false teeth to be large and/or loose appliances, and getting used to them can be trying. To assist you during this adjustment phase, we’ve amassed the following data about how to wear dentures properly. -Ensure that you are wearing your false teeth... read more »
In many cases, cosmetic dentistry is used to improve your smile by restoring broken or discolored teeth. This includes treatments such as dental bonding, dental crowns, teeth whitening treatments, and dental veneers. However, how helpful is a tooth restoration if you are missing teeth to begin with? In this situation, there are procedures to replace your missing or lost teeth... read more »
Are you in need of water flosser therapy? A water flosser is an interdental device that is manufactured to supplement your oral health care treatment using an alternative oral health care treatment method of cleaning between teeth. Water flossers work by using a unique device that can spray beams of water at teeth, rather than a thread to floss between... read more »
Dentures can restore your smile this festive holiday season. We want your holiday to be filled with delicious sweets, delightful eats, and light-up treats for this holiday and many more to come. If you currently have dentures, it is important to care for them all season long, so that they can protect and provide you with the care they are... read more »
The custom set of dentures fitted for you by Dr. Michael Hollingsworth effectively restore the full function and appearance of your teeth. With proper care and cleaning, as well as a few minor lifestyle modifications, your new dentures will serve you for many years to come. Denture adhesive is a popular and convenient way that many denture wearers use to... read more »
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It’s National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?
- A Dental Crown Can Beautifully Restore Your Tooth
- What Happens When I Forget to Floss?
- Enjoy Mother’s Day with a Healthy Smile
- Spring Into Summer With a Confident Smile
- The Scoop on Cavities and How to Prevent Them
- National Children's Dental Health Month is Here!
- Start off the New Year With a Whiter Smile!