In order to provide your smile the care it needs, you always need to implement effective treatment plans to not only protect your smile but also to help limit accidents that can arise. Oral appliances in the form of mouth guards are highly effective for protecting your teeth in the case that blunt trauma or other similar accidents arise. Information... read more »
Did you know that there are products in your oral health care repertoire that can actually strengthen your tooth enamel? Are you aware of the benefits of eating sweets and treats for the purpose of a better smile? Although many people are well aware of the dangers of numerous snacks and how they can destroy your tooth enamel, few fail... read more »
Life for a teen can be difficult because they're being pulled in all directions. In addition, their hormones are flaring up and they may find themselves being emotional over every little thing. This can be especially difficult in the treatment of their oral health. Due to the risks of peer pressure and other issues that arise, teens can often find... read more »
The time is now to implement a well-balanced cavity prevention plan to ensure your smile remains safe from the dangers of dental erosion and cavities. It is important to ensure the optimum health of your tooth enamel so that it is not breached by cavities, which can lead to further damage to your teeth, including infections and tooth loss. Make sure... read more »
When assessing your oral health, do you ever take into consideration your smile’s risk for dental damage? Even if you have never suffered from an oral accident or injury, severe damage to teeth and gums can be present through numerous lifestyle choices you are involved in. Thus, it is important to establish a checklist to determine if there are... read more »
Never be afraid to improve your oral health by eradicating risk factors that can heavily damage your teeth and gums. Risks can occur in numerous ways, including from the products you keep using and lifestyle routines you follow. Thus, it is important to always exercise caution with your daily routines and make the necessary changes to keep your smile... read more »
A dental bridge is a strong restoration that can replace your missing tooth and give you the functional and beautiful smile you desire. This restoration is typically made of two dental crowns and one false tooth. To help you know a little more about this restoration so you can decide if it’s the right restoration for you and your smile,... read more »
We have all heard that brushing your teeth twice a day is important. It is! Brushing is vital to your continued oral health. However, it is also important to support your brushing habit with consistent, daily flossing. To Floss: -- Take a piece of floss about 18 inches long and wind it around your index fingers. -- Then, gently slip... read more »
There are many branches of dentistry in the dental world, including family dentistry, pediatric dentistry, restorative dentistry, and preventive dentistry. Little did you know, there is also sports dentistry. The FDI World Dental Foundation defines this branch of dentistry as the branch that deals with the prevention and treatment of dental issues and oral diseases related to sports and exercise.... read more »
If you think you may have had an allergic reaction at the dentist office, no problem. We can work with that. The first thing to do is find out what exactly you are allergic to. Here are some possible dental allergies: Latex Latex is a component of disposable gloves, dental dams, syringes, and bandages and other dental supplies. Those allergic... read more »
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It’s National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?
- A Dental Crown Can Beautifully Restore Your Tooth
- What Happens When I Forget to Floss?
- Enjoy Mother’s Day with a Healthy Smile
- Spring Into Summer With a Confident Smile