In many cases, cosmetic dentistry is used to improve your smile by restoring broken or discolored teeth. This includes treatments such as dental bonding, dental crowns, teeth whitening treatments, and dental veneers. However, how helpful is a tooth restoration if you are missing teeth to begin with? In this situation, there are procedures to replace your missing or lost teeth... read more »
The appearance of your smile makes a significant impact on your self-esteem and quality of life. If your smile is afflicted by chips, discolored fillings, stained tooth enamel or other cosmetic imperfections, you should schedule a cosmetic dental consultation at our dental office. Dr. Michael Hollingsworth is well versed and experienced in several different cosmetic treatments. One of the more... read more »
Suffering a chipped tooth might seem like a mundane thing. It can often result from grinding your teeth, using your teeth to open something, or experiencing an abnormal accident. At the same time, people who participate in rigorous athletics without protection from a high-quality mouthguard are at increased risk of suffering a chip or dental fracture. Most chipped teeth don’t... read more »
As we age, it’s common for the teeth in your smile to lose some of their natural luster. This can be compounded by things like small chips, old fillings, and deep stains from dark foods and drinks. All of this could leave you with an unappealing smile and wanting to explore your cosmetic restoration options. Fortunately, Dr. Michael Hollingsworth is... read more »
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It’s National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?
- A Dental Crown Can Beautifully Restore Your Tooth
- What Happens When I Forget to Floss?
- Enjoy Mother’s Day with a Healthy Smile
- Spring Into Summer With a Confident Smile