November isn’t just Thanksgiving: It’s also National Diabetes Month. This disease affects around 37 million Americans, including adults and young people. Oral health is closely linked to health issues, including diabetes, and vice versa. Along with your primary care doctor and other specialists, your health care team should also include your dentist! People with diabetes are more prone to cavities... read more »
A healthy, appealing smile starts with a clean mouth. October is National Dental Hygiene Month, where we honor our hard-working, dedicated dental hygienists and the care they provide to protect your smile! Their goal is simple: helping you achieve greater oral health by helping you keep away cavities and gum disease. A Dental Hygienist’s Typical Day A typical day in... read more »
September is National Gum Care Month, and we’re excited to share some tips to keep your smile healthy and strong. Most people think of tooth loss as a result of tooth decay, but did you know that losing teeth is often a result of gum disease? Brushing and flossing daily as well as regularly seeing your dentist can stop cavities... read more »
Do you put off routine dental care or much-needed dental work because of anxiety? Anxiety is how your body reacts to what you perceive to be stressful or unfamiliar situations. So that sense of distress or dread you have before an event manifests itself as anxiety. While a bit of anxiety can be useful, keeping us alert and aware in... read more »
If you are brushing your teeth twice a day as recommended but not flossing between them, it’s not just your smile that will pay the price. Your toothbrush can’t reach in between teeth to remove dental plaque (a sticky bacterial biofilm). That’s where flossing comes in, because it can reach between teeth and below the gum line where bacteria accumulates... read more »
Join us in celebrating National Teeth Whitening Day on June 17th! We are tempted to observe this innovative dental treatment for the entire month because when it comes to boosting your smile, one of the quickest and easiest ways to accomplish this is through teeth whitening! And while there are a lot of over-the-counter teeth whitening options out there, we... read more »
Between May 16 and June 16, the Oral Health Foundation raises awareness of important health concerns by celebrating National Smile Month, and our dental team is here for it! We invite you to join us in making a positive difference in the oral health of the people around you. Everyone deserves the chance at a healthy smile, especially since dental... read more »
If you have missing teeth or tooth issues, opting for a dental implant is one of the best tooth replacement options you can choose – whether you have lost teeth due to tooth decay, periodontal disease, or injury. Now is a great time to spring into action with a dental implant restoration to complete your smile and put your tax... read more »
Taking the time to recognize your dental team once a year is important because they seek to go above and beyond to take the best care possible of you and your family’s smiles. Our dentist works hard all year to improve your quality of life so you can eat, smile and speak with confidence. Recognizing Dentists March 6 is National... read more »
The purpose of Gum Disease Awareness Month in February is to raise awareness of what causes it and to encourage you to adhere to better oral health habits to keep it from developing in your smile. Sadly, periodontal disease affects 47.2% of adults over 30 in the U.S. and at an even higher rate (70.1%) for adults over 65 years!... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums