Autumn is in full swing, and that means the cold weather is fast approaching (if it isn’t already here)! You may be tempted to hunker down with holiday goodies and snacks, but you do not want to ignore your health or even your dental health. Even if you are busy during this season, you might be overindulging in sweet and... read more »
Halloween is lurking around the corner, but so is the coronavirus, making traditional Halloween parties trickier. This year, big parties and parades, creepy haunted houses, and gathering in crowds to trick-or-treat are off the table for many, or at the very least, downsized and held outdoors while social distancing. While the traditional ways of celebrating Halloween may look different this... read more »
September is National Gum Care Month, so let’s talk about everything related to gums. This month is a good time to reflect on your dental health and commit to taking better care of your gums. Sometimes, we forget your gums help keep your teeth in their place and functioning at top capacity. When your gums are damaged, you risk losing... read more »
The mouth is home to millions of bacteria, some of them good and some bad. In fact, half of the bacteria in your mouth can lead to bad breath! National Fresh Breath Day is observed every year on August 6th to create awareness of oral hygiene in the fight against bad breath. It is a daily battle, and how you... read more »
When it comes to your smile, taking care of your teeth is an investment in your oral health that pays many dividends. With tooth loss, missing teeth can affect you in multiple ways. Even losing just one tooth can cause problems. Some of that is emotional, as people often feel self-conscious and embarrassed to smile if a prominent tooth is... read more »
As humans, we are regularly developing habits throughout our lifetime, and they aren’t always good ones. Bad habits are quite common, and a lot of them are formed unintentionally. Many times we develop habits that aren’t good for us without being aware of it, but bad oral habits can cause problems, pain, and cost a lot of money to correct.... read more »
Your toothbrush is one of the most important tools you have in your home to keep your pearly whites healthy and beautiful. Used properly twice a day, your toothbrush will help you ward off tooth decay, gum disease and even bad breath. Its job in your daily oral hygiene kit is vital because unchecked gum disease is one of the... read more »
Good oral health is essential for a healthy smile. The mouth is home to colonies of microorganisms like bacteria and viruses, and when controlled by daily brushing and flossing, your oral health can thrive. Conversely, consuming a high sugar diet that feeds the bad bacteria creates harmful acids that erode your tooth enamel and lead to cavities. It also happens... read more »
More and more people are keeping their natural teeth healthy for a lifetime of beautiful smiles. At any age, a healthy mouth is a valuable asset when it comes to looking and feeling your best. Getting older means taking care of yourself to continue feeling great. Like your body, your dental health requires daily attention to protect teeth and gums.... read more »
In honor of February’s Gum Disease Awareness Month – a global public awareness campaign for preventing gum disease – our practice wants to help spread the word about this insidious disease. That’s because it can destroy your smile if it is left untreated. Fortunately, you can take action to help prevent this from happening! Gum disease is caused by the... read more »
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It’s National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?
- A Dental Crown Can Beautifully Restore Your Tooth
- What Happens When I Forget to Floss?
- Enjoy Mother’s Day with a Healthy Smile
- Spring Into Summer With a Confident Smile
- The Scoop on Cavities and How to Prevent Them
- National Children's Dental Health Month is Here!
- Start off the New Year With a Whiter Smile!
- Gift Yourself and Your Loved Ones With a Healthier Smile
- The Difference Between Full and Partial Dentures
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month & Dental Hygiene Month
- Dental Implant Placement Basics as a Step-by-Step Process
- Enamel-Friendly Foods for Your Teeth
- How Routine Dental Checkups Help Your Smile in the Long Run
- A Composite Dental Filling Can Mimic the Surrounding Tooth Enamel