Winter is coming, and if you are anything like us, you are likely busy preparing for the holidays to celebrate with family and friends. Because this time of year is so busy, it’s easy to overindulge in your favorite annual treats while tempted to slack on your daily oral hygiene care. But that’s a bad combination, and you really don’t... read more »
Thanksgiving will soon be here, and once again, we will be reminiscing about all the things we are grateful for. For our dental team, that means letting our patients know how thankful we are to get to care for you and your loved ones’ smiles all year round! We work hard to provide consistent, excellent dental care so you and... read more »
Halloween will be here before you know it, and your family will have delicious confections in buckets! You might as well call it candy season because of the number of treats offered at every event this season. Everyone is in the mood to celebrate the change of season and indulge in their favorite spooky treats like candy corn, caramel apples,... read more »
September is National Gum Care Month, and it is a big deal for your oral health. Good oral health is the foundation to a healthy-looking, self-confident appearance when it comes to your smile. By ensuring healthy teeth and gums – because when it comes to tooth loss, it is not just from tooth decay and cavities – periodontal disease is... read more »
Did you know that August 6th heralds National Fresh Breath Day? Every year on this date, we take the opportunity to create awareness by celebrating the virtues of fresh breath! Falling on Friday this year, we want you to know that good breath is a sign of good oral health, and we are always down to promote that as you... read more »
Because of the pandemic (and occasionally dental anxiety just from going to the dentist), patients may find themselves tempted to skip a dental appointment or two, especially if they are not currently having any acute dental problems. But skipping those routine dental cleanings can also put one’s oral health and overall health at risk! It is because tooth decay and... read more »
Did you know that a big investment you can make in your overall health and self-confidence is to make sure you have a healthy smile? June 15th is National Smile Power Day, and it’s a great time to become more aware of the many benefits of having a healthy, confident smile wherever you go! The Psychology and Physiology of Smiling... read more »
Did you know that your smile is one of the first things people notice about you, leaving them with first impressions about your health, intelligence, societal status, and attractiveness? Making sure your smile looks its best is a quick way to boost your self-confidence and stand out from the crowd, whether interacting with others or smiling for close-up photos to... read more »
Spring is officially here! Along with the shifting, warmer weather and blossoming trees and bushes (hello, allergies!), spring feels like a time of change, growth, and prosperity. Spring is a time when many of us are excited to clean out our closets, get rid of old clutter and cobwebs in the home, and start some fun projects around the house.... read more »
March is the month for the dental community. Every year at this time, we honor National Dentist’s Day (March 6th) and Dental Assistants Recognition Week in the first full week in March (March 7-13, 2021). These days recognize and say thank you to our fellow dentists and dental assistants for helping people take great care of their teeth. Spring is... read more »
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
- Healthy Dental Tips For the Spooky Season!
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Recognize National Fresh Breath Day With Fresh Breath!
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- National Gum Disease Awareness Month: How You Can Keep Your Gums Vibrant and Healthy!
- New Year’s Resolution: Address Your Bad Breath and Boost Your Self-Confidence Levels!
- Safeguard Your Mouth This Winter by Limiting Cavity-Causing Sugar, Eating Healthy and Wearing an Athletic Guard
- Celebrate Healthy Teeth and Gums With Healthy Foods and Drinks
- October is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- It’s National Gum Care Month!
- How Do Dental Checkups Impact Your Oral Health?
- A Dental Crown Can Beautifully Restore Your Tooth